QUALITY, SERVICE & INTEGRITY – NO COMPROMISE
Hibbs & Associates Pty Ltd was founded on the principles of Quality, Service and Integrity. It is these principles, and the qualities they support, that define our corporate culture. We strive for excellence in all our undertakings – It’s not enough to be good, we want to be the best!
Quality – We aim to provide products and services of the highest quality. We will assist our clients to meet their responsibilities for Occupational Health and Safety and Environmental Management by providing them with reliable, accurate and representative data and professional consulting services.
Service – We exist to service our clients. We aim to achieve outstanding levels of client satisfaction by providing them with a high quality, value added service, and by meeting and exceeding their service delivery expectations. Integrity – In our dealings with each other, our clients and the wider community, we will adhere to four basic guiding principles:
Is it honest and truthful?
Is it fair to all concerned?
Does it promote goodwill and better relationships?
Will it be beneficial to all concerned?
These guiding principles are used by the Company and individual team members as the point of reference upon which we base the decisions for our actions. We will treat others as we wish to be treated.
QUALITY POLICY STATEMENT
Hibbs & Associates Pty Ltd is committed to providing products and services of the highest quality. Our Policy is to be the premier provider of professional Risk Management consulting services in the areas of occupational health & safety and environmental management.
To achieve this objective we will:
- Assist our clients to meet their responsibilities for Work Health & Safety and Environmental Management by providing them with reliable, accurate and representative data and professional consulting services;
- Educate our staff to recognise that provision of service and quality is the responsibility of every person involved from point of contact through to project completion;
- Aim to achieve outstanding levels of client satisfaction by ensuring that the management and staff are committed to meeting, and exceeding, our clients’ service and delivery expectations at all times;
- Implement and maintain a Laboratory Quality System, including a process of “continuous improvement” in strategic and business planning that provides ongoing verification of our capabilities and ensures continuing satisfaction with all services provided by Hibbs & Associates Pty Ltd;
- Operate in accordance with the requirements of Australian Standard AS 17025 “General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories”;
- ensure our staff are aware of the need, and benefits of the quality management process through ongoing training and development; and
- promote active staff participation in the development, implementation and on-going improvement of the quality management system. All personal involved with the testing and calibration activities within the laboratory are required to be familiar with the contents of the Laboratory Quality Manual, and implement the policies and procedures in their work.
Senior management is committed to the success of this programme and view certification as integral to the continuous improvement process required for Hibbs & Associates Pty Ltd to comply with the Quality Policy objectives and honour our obligations to our clients.