Our Company services on mould related issues include:
- Determination of the extent of mould contamination in an indoor situation or a workplace and the health impacts to the occupants by a combination of one or all of the below mentioned tests, including:
- visual examination for signs of water penetration;
- moisture readings of affected surfaces to establish the extent of moisture damage;
- specialized airborne mould sampling of selected locations compared to reference air;
- surface tests to identify mould growth and the extent of surface contamination,
- examining/testing inside wall cavities (as required), and
- following specialized laboratory testing, analysis of mould genera and concentrations of the various samples to evaluate the risk impact.
2. Writing a Remediation Action Plan (RAP) based on the results of the above assessment, and
3. Conduct a mould clearance following remediation by a Specialist Mould Cleaning Contractor before the place is re-occupied.
The video bellows shows growing mycelium of the filamentous fungus, Aspergillus fumigatus. Filmed using time lapse confocal microscopy speed = x50
For more information about Mould Assessment and remediation, please contact the following consultants:
Mitchell Thompson 0419 687 791
More details on mould background, methodology of assessment, remediation and validation clearance tests are given in the following link: Learn more about mould