IAQ & HAZARDOUS MATERIALS CONSULTANT
- Diploma of Mechanical Engineering – Sydney TAFE.
- Completed Electronics trade course in analog and digital devices – Meadowbank TAFE
Mr Onggo has over 6 years experience in the design and construction of Commercial Air Conditioning, giving him detailed and practical understanding in various systems of air conditioning. He also has 6 years experience as technical support in Information Technology.
Prior to joining Hibbs & Associates Pty Ltd, Ide Onggo worked in the field of OHS with ERMA since 2002. Work has included field testing and surveys of various types of more than 100 commercial, industrial and retail properties. His main area of expertise is with Indoor Air Quality.
Other experience includes:
- Building Water System assessments.
- Building Ventilation and Air Conditioning plant assessments
- Dangerous goods assessments
- Hazardous building material assessments
Since joining Hibbs & Associates Pty Ltd, Ide has conducted several IAQ assessments, Building Water System assessments, maintenance of laboratory equipment and is gaining further experience in conducting hazardous materials surveys