Hibbs & Associates Pty Ltd personnel are qualified and experienced in the assessment, management and storage of Dangerous Goods (Hazardous Chemicals).
We can provide the following services to assist you to comply with the relevant legislative requirements and those of the Australia Dangerous Goods Code including.
- Dangerous goods handling, management and storage audits
- Assist in the understanding of legislative requirements and responsibilities
- Conduct and produce dangerous goods surveys and registers
- Review of MSDS and ensure compliance with approved Australian format
- Risk assessment
- Exposure management, and implementation of control measures
- Assessment of facilities design, labelling and placarding
- Development and delivery of training programmes
For further information regarding Hazardous Chemicals, please contact:
Dan Le Van on 0419 239 720
Philip Hibbs on 0418 356 784